The past couple of years, we have actually done round-up posts to share a few of our favorite articles of the year.
We are following suit this year to share several of the most helpful, mind-blowing pieces of a crazy 2021. Whether for those fireside nights over the vacations, or those long cross-country flights, here is 50 posts sure to get you set to handle 2021 with a restored focus.
In 2021, online marketers were forced to end up being customer centric. We saw a couple of patterns emerge here: a re-focus on supporting existing buyers/subscribers, using AI for customization, and optimizing content/campaigns with tech.
50 Top Popular Articles For 2021– Woblogger
Woblogger is a well reputed digital marketing industry. Without more ado, we present Woblogger’s top 50 digital marketing posts of 2021.
- How to Migrate Your WordPress Site (Step by Step Guide)
- 8 Ways to Get Traffic and Promote Your Blog
- How to Use Google’s Disavow Tool for Better Rankings
- The 15 best collaboration tips for productive bloggers
- How to Schedule Upcoming Posts in WordPress
- What are some front-end technologies to create slick and friendly UI
- Create an Outstanding Content Marketing Strategy
- Blog Marketing: What Is It and How to Do It
- How to Use Data Analytics to Improve Your Content Strategy
- How to Create a Blog Content Strategy
- How to Become a More Successful Entrepreneur
- Tips for Aspiring Bloggers and Content Creators
- How to create a community around your ecommerce store
- Cyber Security Tips for Bloggers – the Actionable Guide to Keep Your Blog Safe
- WordPress Website Crashes – 5 Common Causes & How to Avoid
- Ways to Turn Your Blog Into a Money Maker
- Why password management is critical to mitigating data breaches
- How to Choose the Best Domain Name
- Bing Ads Tutorial – How to Setup a Bing Ads Campaign
- The Best Instagram Marketing Tips for 2021 (Cheat Sheet)
- How To Use LinkedIn To Get More Traffic To Your Blog
- Top Newbie Mistakes That Everyone Makes in WordPress
- Simple but Powerful Tips for Running a Successful Restaurant Business
- AWeber Email Marketing & More for Small Businesses
- Best Email Marketing Services Compared by Woblogger
- How to build your first 1000 subscriber Email list
- Codecademy – Learn to Code for Free
- How to Make Money with Thesis Theme Affiliate Program
- Website Launch Marketing Checklist
- Single tasking: A Way to Boost Your Productivity and Energy
- Conversion Rate Optimization: The Definitive Guide
- Coronavirus’ business impact: Evolving perspective
- Protecting your intellectual property in a digital world
- Proven Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- Why businesses use analytics to improve sales
- What Is the Biggest SEO Myth In 2021
- Tips on handling negative blog comments
- Why is EV SSL Certificate Important for Banking?
- Our guide to marketing to different generations
- Content Marketing Trends for 2021 and Beyond
- WordPress SEO Plugin by Yoast
- WordPress Robots.txt – How to Create and Optimize for SEO
- The Difference Between Sales and Marketing
- Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Why Social Media Is Important for Business Marketing
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins for Bloggers in 2021
- Steps to Create a Content Marketing Strategy to Grow Your Business
- 8 Google Analytics Metrics Bloggers Should Track for Success
- Is Twitter Still Necessary Business?
- Dedicated Server Hosting
The list goes on. And developing out a marketing program for lead nurturing, one that’s detailed and driven by multi-touch attribution information recorded from some or all of the sources above, is no small undertaking. That may explain why 25 percent of marketers say organizational and structural challenges are the top reason they have not adopted data-driven attribution (Think With Google).
What is Digital Marketing and How Do I Get Started?
Essentially, digital marketing describes any online marketing efforts or assets. Email marketing, pay-per-click advertising, social media marketing and even blogging are all excellent examples of digital marketing– they help introduce individuals to your business and persuade them to buy.
These are a few of the most popular on Woblogger’s digital marketing assets and methods services use to reach people online.